Buy Toy Poodle Puppies
Personality and Temperament
The Toy Poodle is renowned for its intelligence, pleasant personality and loyalty to its owners. It needs continuous socialization, although it must always be made clear who the boss is, and who is in charge. This animal is very cheerful and affectionate, always ready to play and have fun. As this dog loves to be at home, it can become a very loyal friend.
Although the average life expectancy for these animals is around 12 years, some Toy Poodles can live up to 20 years if they have an active healthy lifestyle and do not get overweight.
Average Weight and Size
There is a size of Poodle for practically every taste, but Toy Poodles are known for being small and light. The standard size of a Toy Poodle is about 28centímetres tall and their weight is generally around 4.5kg.
Our Toy Poodle Puppies
Compatibility with Children and Animals
As they are not easily distracted, they are very receptive to training. This, along with their energetic character makes them excellent for children as long as they have been well trained.
For the above reasons, they get on well with other dogs living with them as long as they have been trained correctly.
Keep in Mind
If you acquire a Toy Poodle do not forget the following:
- Toy Poodles do not lose fur and do not usually smell badly.
- They have to be shaved regularly for the abovementioned reason.
- Some people with allergies are not allergic to Poodles for the same reason.
- Toy Poodles need to participate in the lives of their owners.
- Make sure they don’t become overweight as this could drastically reduce their life expectancy.
- Hotels usually accept these animals and they are normally allowed to travel on trains with passengers.
The Toy Poodle at Home
This small animal can be taken anywhere easily. Furthermore they can be potty trained so that they do not need to be taken outdoors daily. In fact house toys and activities at home are sufficiently stimulating for them. Therefore, the Toy Poodle is an ideal companion for old people who cannot move well due to their age.